Click for a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Babe Ruth League Ripken Baseball Coaching Education Program.
Our technical support line is open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time to serve your technical needs. If you’re experiencing difficulty with an online course or test, call 1-800-747-4457 during these hours.
If you prefer, you can submit a technical support request via e-mail.
Whether you call or e-mail your request for technical support, please be prepared to provide the following information. It will greatly assist our technical support specialist in diagnosing your problem.
- The type of hardware you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The exact wording of the error message(s) or the message number(s) appearing on screen
- A complete description of what happened and what you were doing when the error message appeared
- An explanation of how you tried to solve the problem
- The type of browser you use
- Your modem speed
Technical Requirements for viewing the course
Supported Internet Browsers:
Internet Explorer 6 or higher (Win)
Netscape Navigator 7.1 to 8.x† (Win)
† If you use one of these browsers and have the "AdBlock" extension, you should disable it.
Computer monitor preferences set for 800 x 600 resolution or larger.
Adobe Flash Player version 8 or higher. Download Adobe Flash Player.
Please close and restart your browser after installing Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe Reader version 5 or higher. Download Adobe Reader.